We have extensive experience in advising and representing Swiss and international insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries and service providers, offering them comprehensive advice concerning their business operations. Our core strength is to develop creative solutions for clients in achieving their business objectives in the face of the constantly changing regulatory landscape. For many years, Swiss insurance and reinsurance companies have relied on our knowledge of new forms of contract and novel regulatory matters.
- Establishing institutions and obtaining required licenses and approvals
- Structuring insurance products and drafting insurance documentation
- Advising insurance and reinsurance companies and insurance intermediaries on distribution structures and fee arrangements
- Regulatory matters and administrative and civil law proceedings
- M&A and corporate transactions involving insurance companies
- Relocating listed insurance companies to (immigration) and from (emigration) Switzerland and representing them before FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority