Corporate Governance and General Corporate Advice
Niederer Kraft Frey advises public and private companies, management, boards of directors and board committees on a full range of governance and general corporate matters.
The core focus areas of our corporate practice are
- Compensation planning and disclosure as well as governance and compliance with the Swiss say on pay framework
- Governance matters, including directors’ duties and responsibilities, board and committee structures, corporate preparedness and contingency planning, director and management indemnification and termination arrangements
- Preparation of shareholders meetings, responding to shareholder proposals and dealing with Institutional Shareholder Services and other proxy advisory firms
- Takeover preparedness and other corporate matters that do not involve any pending transaction
- Corporate investigations
- Capital raisings and equity offerings.