Our Tax expertise
The NKF Tax team is a leading taxation law practice in Switzerland with deep expertise in structured finance, securitisation, corporate finance, corporate migration, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, capital markets transactions, investment funds, private equity, real estate, employee benefits and participation, sports, charities, art and global operations. We advise a wide range of domestic and international clients from all sectors on contentious and non-contentious, direct and indirect taxation law matters.
Our Tax team includes Swiss Certified Tax Experts and candidates who have longstanding and trusted working relationships with the various Swiss tax authorities. Our independent international network of leading tax experts provides our clients with tailored advice in different jurisdictions. We work closely with the firm’s Corporate/M&A, Banking, Finance & Regulatory, Real Estate, Private Clients and Dispute Resolution practices to provide fully comprehensive and commercially sound service.
- Counsel on large international M&A transactions, e.g. to the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology company Actelion in the USD 30 billion take-over by Johnson & Johnson
- Regularly an integral part of the advisor’s team for Switzerland’s largest and most complex transactions
- Advising one of the largest global media and information firms on their financing
- Counsel to various Swiss banks as lead manager for asset backed securities transactions
- Advising on numerous private equity and investment fund structures
- Lead counsel to various single family offices of UHNWI
- Global lead tax advisor for one of the world’s largest sports events.