Our Technology expertise
Our Technology team has broad and deep expertise dealing with contentious, non-contentious and transactional legal issues relating to technology, communications, data and cybersecurity. We specialise in straight forward, practical, can-do advice which reflects how our clients do business.
The team has particular expertise in domestic and cross-border technology driven transactions including major mergers, acquisitions and capital markets transactions. We are proactive in providing innovative legal solutions that help businesses establish, scale and grow. We work closely with our colleagues in different practices across the firm to provide our clients with one-stop shop seamless legal advice on all aspects of their business operations and strategy.
- Advising FIFA on data protection matters and GDPR readiness including staff education, redesign of internal business and development processes, and drafting relevant legal documents
- Swiss Counsel to Worldline on a technology driven strategic partnership in which Worldline acquired SIX Payment Services, the payment services division of SIX Swiss Exchange
- Swiss Counsel to Crypto International Group AB on the acquisition of the international cyber security solutions and high security encryption systems business of Crypto AG and transfer of the Swiss business to Crypto Schweiz AG as part of a management buyout
- Advising SR Technics in a new worldwide outsourcing and compliance project involving all SR Technics subsidiaries and more than 3,500 employees worldwide
- Advising Schindler in worldwide outsourcing and IoT projects
- Swiss counsel to Microsoft on all Technology matters
- Advising the World Economic Forum (WEF) on data protection matters and GDPR compliance.